View Authors September 2015
The Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from the EU, Germany and the UK.
- EU-US Data Protection “Umbrella Agreement” Finalised
- ICO Provides Guidance on Preparing for the New EU Data Protection Regulations
- Conference of German Data Protection Officers Calls for Improvement of General Data Protection Regulation
- Higher Administrative Court: Advertising Calls Under the Pretext of a Satisfaction Survey Are Illegal
- Bavarian Data Protection Office: Company Sales Are Also About Data Protection