View Author September 2015
The Squire Patton Boggs Data Protection & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from the EU, Germany and the UK.
- Commission Clarifies Position on National Data Retention Laws
- Media Organisations Criticise Data Retention
- Higher Regional Court: Right to Be Forgotten Also Applies to Online Archives
- Responsibility for Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) Moves
- UK Charities Investigated by ICO
- International Project Examining Children’s Data Privacy Raises Concerns