View Authors September 2015
In this month's edition of Workplace View we:
- take look at a recent appeal case which examines the topical issue of whether an individual is an employee or independent contractor;
- have included a reminder about the importance of keeping parental leave policies up to date as a result of a recent case;
- report on the Fair Work Commission‘s first formal bullying finding since the introduction of the new anti-bullying laws at the beginning of 2014;
- cast an international spotlight on how our minimum entitlements compare to those of our New Zealand neighbours;
- provide a legislation update on developments in employment related legislation in New South Wales;
- provide details of our upcoming Labour and Employment seminars in Perth and Sydney and Worldview Webinar.
We hope you enjoy the September edition of Workplace View.