The Squire Patton Boggs Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from the EU, Germany and the UK.
- Members of the European Parliament Call for Clarity on Data Transfers
- European Data Protection Supervisor Comments on Schrems Safe Harbor Ruling
- LIBE Committee Study Compares US and EU Data Protection Regimes Regarding Law Enforcement
- Schleswig-Holstein Regulator Issues Opinion on EU Approved Model Clauses and Consents
- Call for Evidence for Independent Commission on Freedom of Information