View Author November 2015
Welcome to this month’s edition of Workplace View.
- Our lead article takes a look at a recent case involving a $3.7 million damages payout to a senior executive for a breach of contract and how employers can avoid such claims.
- This month’s Employer Reminder highlights the importance of undertaking safety audits, as a result of a recent decision where a safety audit was a key factor in substantially reducing the penalty which could have been imposed.
- Did You Know? Reports on the scope of behaviour which may be considered bullying in the workplace.
- Client Corner features the lovely Fiona Beermier, Chief Executive Officer of Intework, an invaluable organisation which provides services assisting people with a disability achieve their potential and participate in the economic, social and cultural life of their community; and
- As always, our Legislation Update, keeps you up to date of what’s happening in Parliament that may be relevant to your workforce.
We hope you enjoy the November edition of Workplace View.