View Authors January 2016
The Squire Patton Boggs Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from the EU, Germany, Ireland and the UK.
- Cybersecurity Agreement Reached
- Law on Data Retention Comes Into Force
- Bundestag Passes Law on Right of Standing for Consumer Associations in Privacy Issues
- Automated Confirmation Emails Containing Advertising Held Unlawful
- Guidance Issued on Camera Technology
- Information Commissioner’s Office Clampdown on Nuisance Callers to Continue