View Author February 2016
The Squire Patton Boggs Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from Armenia, Germany, Hong Kong, the UK and the US.
- Personal Data Protection Issues Are Regulated by New Law: Armenia Minister of Justice
- “Berlin Group” Adopts Working Paper on Location Tracking Technology
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt: Opting Out is Sufficient for Consent to Cookies
- Privacy Commissioner Calls for Personal Data Protection as Complaints Hit Record High
- ICO Launches New Data Protection Self-Assessment Tool for SMEs
- Post-Safe Harbor: Associations Write Open Letter to EU and the US