The Squire Patton Boggs Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from the EU, the UK and the US.
- Article 29 Working Party Comments on EU-US Privacy Shield
- One in Four Internet Users in the EU Experienced Security-Related Problems in 2015
- The UK Won’t Opt-In to the EU General Data Protection Regulation
- President Obama Signs Executive Order Establishing Federal Privacy Council
- Senate Passes the Judicial Redress Act