View Author March 2016
The Squire Patton Boggs Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from the US/EU, France, Germany and the UK.
- US/EU Privacy Shield Text Released
- President Obama Signs Judicial Redress Act
- Update of the Data Protection Act: Medical Research
- Voßhoff: Big Data Can Go Hand in Hand With Data Economy and Purpose Limitation
- Higher Labor Court: Browsing History May be Assessed Without Employee Consent
- The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) Outlines Their Action Against Nuisance Calls