The new draft Public Procurement Act is currently being discussed in Parliament and is expected to enter into force in the first half of 2016.
As a prospective supplier of public entities, you should be prepared for a number of changes once the new act becomes effective.
Such changes include:
- Minimum turnover requirement in relation to economic qualification criteria
- Additional reasons to be excluded from a tender
- The position of your suppliers (the sub-suppliers)
- Possibilities of changes to concluded contracts
- Right of the public entity to terminate a contract
If you would like more information please contact us and we would be happy to meet you and provide you with information on how the new Public Procurement Act would affect you and your business.