View Author March 2016
The Squire Patton Boggs Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from France, Germany and the UK.
- French Data Protection Authority Issues a Blanket Authorisation Regarding Data Processing for Litigation Purposes
- Stiftung Datenschutz Critically Comments on Privacy Shield
- German Lawyers’ Association Gives its Opinion on Dashcams
- German Data Protection Commissioners Release Guide for Private Email Use at the Workplace
- ICO Releases New Encryption Guidance
- Mobile Phone Masts, Verderers and Stamps: Environmental Info Guidance Gets Updated
- Burns Commission Report Released
- What are Mobile Apps Actually Doing?