View Author April 2016
Welcome to the April edition of Workplace View in which:
- The lead article helps you navigate the minefield of parental leave entitlements using the backdrop of two recent cases, Scullin v Coffey Projects (Australia) Pty Ltd and Heraud v Roy Morgan Research Ltd.
- The OSH Alert poses a question we're often asked to advise on: Can you direct an employee to attend a medical examination?
- Did you know? summarises the new laws proposed under the Fair Work Amendment (Protecting Australian Workers) Bill 2016.
- The International Spotlight focuses on news from our Hong Kong office.
- We learn an interesting random fact about our newest partner, Anna Elliott in Meet the Team.