View Authors May 2016
The Squire Patton Boggs Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from the EU, France, the UK and the US.
- New Rules Give Europol More Power to Fight Cybercrime
- The CNIL Prioritises Its Topics of Investigation
- Nuisance Callers Face Tighter Controls
- Judicial Review into the Legality of UK Government’s “Thematic Warrants”
- FTC and FCC Investigate the Mobile Device Industry’s Security Updates Protocols