View Authors May 2016
The Squire Patton Boggs Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from the EU, France, Germany and the US.
- EU Council Adopts the Network and Information Security Directive
- The Court of Justice of the EU Advises that IP Addresses are Personal Data
- The CNIL Publishes Blanket Authorisations for Data Controllers in the Healthcare Sector
- Bundesrat Debates Criminal Prosecution of “Gawkers“
- U.S. Supreme Court Issues Opinion in Spokeo, Inc. v. Robins
- US Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, & Transportation Holds Hearing Entitled “The Telephone Consumer Protection Act at 25: Effects on Consumers and Business"