View Author May 2016
The Squire Patton Boggs Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from the EU, UK, Germany and the US.
- EU Member States Urge the Commission to Remove Barriers to the Flow of Data
- European Data Protection Supervisor Publishes Its Annual Report
- European Parliament Tells the European Commission to Reopen Negotiations on Privacy Shield
- The ICO Issues a List of Priorities to Prepare for GDPR
- Court Rules That Dashcam Recordings Can Be Admissible for Prosecution of Severe Traffic Offences
- Irish Data Protection Commissioner to Bring EU-US Data Flows Before European Court of Justice Again