View Author May 2016
The Squire Patton Boggs Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week’s alert covers news from the EU, Germany and the UK.
- Publication of the New EU General Data Protection Regulation
- EU Passenger Name Record Directive Adopted by the Council
- Amendments to the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations
- Higher Regional Court of Cologne: Internet Contact Forms Require Privacy Statement
- Bundesrat Debates Right of Action for Data Protection Authorities for Implementing the Safe Harbor Decision
- Elizabeth Denham Appointed as the New Information Commissioner