Welcome to another edition rounding up the current key issues and developments for the alcohol, entertainment and food industry. Highlights include:
- Summer Events: Queen’s Birthday and Euro 2016 – TENs Needed?
- Tips and Gratuities: Government Consultation
- Sentencing Guidelines
- Alcohol Wholesaler Registration Scheme – Update
- Camden’s Draft Licensing Policy – Focus on Public Health a Sign of Things to Come?
- FSA Research: Allergic Reactions From Food
- Tobacco and Smoking Products – New Rules on Manufacture, Presentation and Sale of Tobacco Products, e-cigarettes and Herbal Cigarettes
- Requirements for Toilets in Takeaways and Coffee Shops
If you have any queries about any of the highlights in this month’s review, or if you need any advice on your licensing requirements, applications, or procedures, please contact us.