View Authors June 2016
Our Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week's alert covers news from the EU, France, Germany and the US.
- EU and US Sign Umbrella Agreement
- France Launches New Do-Not-Call List
- French Supreme Court Rules on Privacy Rules
- Thüringen Data Protection Commissioner: Private Video Recordings Require Notification
- Hamburg Data Protection Officer Has Fined Companies for Illicit Data Transfers to the US
- Amendment to Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act Placed on Hold