View Authors July 2016
Welcome to the July edition of Workplace View. In this edition:
- the lead article looks at recent cases which laid down some exceptions to the ‘no costs’ rule in the Fair Work jurisdiction;
- Did you know? shows just how rude you can be the boss and still get away with it;
- the OSH Alert looks at the high threshold required to establish contributory negligence on the part of an employee;
- a $50 David Jones voucher is up for grabs in Let’s Get Quizzical; and
- in Meet the Team we meet Perth partner Kylie Groves whose working life started on the football oval!
Enjoy this month's Workplace View.