View Author September 2016
Welcome to the September edition of Workplace View. In this edition:
- Tammy Tansley, HR professional and good friend of the Squire Patton Boggs L&E Team, guest authors the lead article on “Enterprise Bargaining – Why all the fuss?”
- The Employer Reminder covers the important changes that took place to paid annual leave entitlements following the Fair Work Commission’s recent review of modern awards.
- The OSH Update looks at the latest on drug and alcohol testing and how having a policy in place is not enough, it also needs to be followed!
- Did You Know? reports on the recent High Court decision on the visa status of offshore workers in the oil and gas industry.
- In Meet the Team we learn where Louise Boyce, Head of Tax Strategy & Benefits, has been travelling these past 16 years.
- Last but not least, we list the details of our upcoming Events in both the Sydney and Perth offices.
We hope you enjoy the September edition of Workplace View.