View Authors November 2016
Our Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week's alert covers news from the EU, UK, Germany and France.
- EU Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS): More Needs to Be Done to Allow Individuals to Take Back Their Online Identity
- Nuisance Callers Face Increased Fines
- Elizabeth Denham Welcomes UK Government Confirmation That It Will Implement the GDPR
- Voßhoff Welcomes Federal Administrative Court Ruling on Freedom of Information
- EU-US Privacy Shield
- New Rules on Biometric Access Control in the Workplace