View Author December 2016
Our Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week's alert covers news from the France, Germany and the EU.
- French National Cybersecurity Agency Publishes New Label for Cloud Service Providers
- Data Protection Authorities: Health Apps and Wearables Do Not Pass Examination
- Ministers of the Interior Call for Data Retention in Messenger Services
- Bavarian Data Protection Authority Orders Fine for Conflicts of Interests of the internal DPO
- Draft European Commission (EC) Regulation on EPrivacy Leaked
- French and German National Cybersecurity Agencies Announce Results of Collaboration