View Author January 2017
Our Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week's alert covers news from the EU, France, Germany and the UK.
- Greek Court Requests Preliminary Ruling on Data Retention
- French Government Publishes Medical Data Regulation
- Federal Network Agency Receives More Consumer Complaints than Ever
- Federal Police Tests Self-Service System for Border Controls at Frankfurt Airport
- Video Surveillance in Public Areas – Lawful or Not?
- Federal Supreme Court: Personality Rights are not Inheritable
- Consumer Association Criticises Draft Law on Automated Driving
- ICO GDPR Guidance Begins to Take Shape