View Author March 2017
Our Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week's alert covers news from the EU, France, Germany and the UK.
- Court of Justice of the European Union: No “Right to be Forgotten” for Personal Data in a Register of Companies
- Decision on Outdoor Wireless Audience Measuring Tool
- CNIL Publishes Model for Processing Activities
- Data Protection Authorities: Amendment of the Law on the Federal Criminal Police Office Interferes With Privacy
- ICO Issues GDPR Guidance to Local Authorities