View Authors March 2017
Our Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week's alert covers news from France, Germany, the UK and the US.
- Use of Email Content for Marketing Purpose Requires Consent on a Yearly Basis
- “Netzwerk Datenschutzexpertise” Issues Report on Right of Standing for Consumer Associations in Privacy Issues
- Bavarian Data Protection Authority Presents Activity Report for 2015/2016
- ICO Imposes £70,000 Penalty on Airline Over Marketing Emails
- ICO Introduces New Resources for the Health Sector
- US Congress Votes to Rescind FCC’s Broadband Internet Privacy Rules