View Authors April 2017
Our Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week's alert covers news from the EU, Germany and the UK.
- WP29 Examines Privacy Shield Issues in April Plenary Meeting
- MEPs to Consider Recommendations on ePrivacy Regulation
- Berlin Data Protection Commissioner Issues Activity Report for 2016
- Federal Data Protection Commissioner Welcomes Improvements of Draft Law on Automated Driving
- ICO Guidance on Consent Set for June 2017 Release