In this issue, we cover:
- EU Renews Its Sanctions Against Burma/Myanmar
- EU Extends Its Human Rights Restrictive Measures Against Iran
- EU Expands Its Sanctions Against North Korea
- European Commission Updates Combined Nomenclature and Dual-Use Classification Correlation Table
- UK Government Launches Public Consultation on the Future Legal Framework for Imposing and Implementation Sanctions Post-Brexit
- UK Export Control Organisation Revokes Six Open General Export Licences
- Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation Publishes New Guidance on the New UK Financial Sanctions Regime
- UK Scheduled to Publish Bill on Post-Brexit Sanctions Collaboration With the EU
- House of Commons Publishes Report on Sanctions Against Russia and Brexit
- SFO Opens Probe into KBR, Inc.
- OFAC Sanctions Staff of the Syrian Scientific Studies and Research Center
- OFAC Declines to Issue Waivers for Prohibited Russian Oil Operations
- BIS Modifies Entity List Designation
- Chinese National Enters Guilty Plea for Violating US Export Controls
- US Export Controls Workshop: “The ITAR ‘Virus’ EARvolves!” – Stratford-Upon-Avon, UK, 12-14 June 2017
We encourage you to visit our blog The Trade Practitioner, where you will find further updates on export controls, sanctions and other international trade topics. In addition, organizations engaged in the trade of items specially designed for military or space applications are encouraged to download our complimentary ITAR Practitioner’s Handbook covering the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the US Department of Commerce "600 Series."
Please click “download” above for a copy of the complete update.