View Authors May 2017
Our Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week's alert covers news from the EU, Germany and the UK.
- EDPS Backs Article 29 Working Party in Opinion on Draft ePrivacy Regulation
- Baden-Württemberg Data Protection Authority Appeals to Private Camera Drone Users
- Consumer Association Nordrhein-Westfalen Finds Data Protection Deficits in Wearables and Fitness Apps
- Federal Data Protection Commissioner Comments on Bundestag Adoption of New Data Protection Act
- ICO’s Highest Nuisance Calls Fine Reaches Record £400,000