This publication from our International Trade Practice looks at the shifting regulatory framework for international trade and compliance on both sides of the Atlantic.
In this issue, we cover:
- European Court of Justice Judgment on Damages for Unlawful European Union Sanctions Listing
- Council of the European Union Extends Sanctions Against Syria Until 1 June 2018
- EU Adds Nine Entries to Its Financial Sanctions List Against the Democratic Republic of Congo
- EU General Court Rejects Syria Annulment Application
- UK Joint Money Laundering Steering Group Consults on Revisions to Its Sanctions Guidance
- US Sanctions Persons Connected to Iran's Ballistic Missile Programme
- US Court of Appeals Reverses OFAC Sanctions Penalty for Iran Transactions
- US Congress Proposes New Iran Sanctions Legislation
- BIS Updates Encryption Controls Guidance
- Export-Related Sentencing and Charges Announced
We encourage you to visit our blog The Trade Practitioner, where you will find further updates on export controls, sanctions and other international trade topics. In addition, organizations engaged in the trade of items specially designed for military or space applications are encouraged to download our complimentary ITAR Practitioner's Handbook covering the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the US Department of Commerce "600 Series."