View Authors June 2017
Our Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week's alert covers news from France, Germany and the UK.
- Access to Data of a Deceased Person by Its Heirs
- Ethics Committee Releases Guidelines on Automated and Connected Driving
- Higher Administrative Court Rules That Data Retention Obligation Breaches EU Law
- Firm Fined £50,000 by ICO for Nuisance Calls
- AMI Issues Guidelines in Light of Recent Global Cyberattacks Read PDF