Welcome to Legal newsBITE: Food and Drink Quarterly.
This is the fourth edition of our briefing, put together by our UK food and drink team. Articles this quarter include:
- Our Food and Drink Sector Focus
- Court Fines: £60k for Failure of Hygiene Controls; and £1 Million for Fall from Height
- Post-Brexit EEA immigration policy: MAC call for evidence
- Unintentional Breaches of National Living Wage in the Food Sector
- Groceries Code: Dealing with Suppliers – New Case Study
If you have any comments or suggestions on Legal newsBITE or would like to get in touch, please contact us.