Do you know whether all defined contribution assets are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme? Find out the answer to this and more in our “How2 Do Pensions” quick guide, available for downloading now. In this, our latest guide, we consider how trustees can best ensure security of DC assets.
Don’t forget about our earlier guides, which can still be downloaded:
- Employer auto-enrolment duties
- How to move to electronic member communications
- Same sex marriage and civil partnerships
- How to run a trustee meeting
- Insurance Act 2015 – What trustees need to know
Next week we will be looking at how to exercise a discretionary power. Do trustees always have to take action?