Pension trustees – don’t get a fright this Halloween. Do you know whether you are protected against any pension claims once you cease to be a trustee? Do you know how to avoid a fine if a member brings a complaint?
Find out more in our double edition of “How2 Do Pensions”. This article looks at IDRP complaints – make sure you also read our other guide on pension trustee liability insurance.
Don’t forget about our earlier guides, which can still be downloaded:
- Employer auto-enrolment duties
- How to move to electronic member communications
- Same sex marriage and civil partnerships
- How to run a trustee meeting
- Insurance Act 2015 – What trustees need to know
- DC Asset Security
- How to exercise a discretion
Next week, we will be looking at the rules around member nominated trustees and directors.