Trustees – do you know how many discretionary powers you have under your trust deed and rules? Do you go through proper process in exercising the powers? Find out more about trustees’ discretionary powers and how to exercise them in our “How2 Do Pensions” quick guide, available for downloading now.
Don’t forget about our earlier guides, which can still be downloaded:
- Employer auto-enrolment duties
- How to move to electronic member communications
- Same sex marriage and civil partnerships
- How to run a trustee meeting
- Insurance Act 2015 – What Trustees Need to Know
- DC Asset Security
Next week we will be taking a break for half term, but will return with our bumper Halloween edition on Tuesday 31 October, when we will be looking at how trustees can avoid a fright when dealing with trustee liability insurance and IDRP complaints.