Pension trustees – do you know how often you need to run a member nominated trustee/director nomination process? What are the consequences if your plan does not have the minimum number of member nominated trustees or directors?
Find out more in our latest “How2 Do Pensions” quick guide, available for downloading now.
Don’t forget about our earlier guides, which can still be downloaded:
- Employer auto-enrolment duties
- How to move to electronic member communications
- Same sex marriage and civil partnerships
- How to run a trustee meeting
- Insurance Act 2015 – What trustees need to know
- DC Asset Security
- How to exercise a discretion
- Pension trustee liability insurance
- How to deal with an IDRP complaint
Next week, we will be looking at the pensions issues that can arise on a transfer of business.