Trustees and employers – would you know how and when to report a breach of the law?
Find out more in our latest “How2 Do Pensions” quick guide, available for downloading now.
Don’t forget about our earlier guides, which can still be downloaded:
- Employer auto-enrolment duties
- How to move to electronic member communications
- Same sex marriage and civil partnerships
- How to run a trustee meeting
- Insurance Act 2015 – What trustees need to know
- DC Asset Security
- How to exercise a discretion
- Pension trustee liability insurance
- How to deal with an IDRP complaint
- Member nominated trustees and member nominated directors
- TUPE and Pensions
- Trustee policies and procedures
Next week: Do you know whether you might face unlimited liability if you make a bad investment decision as a trustee? Look out for next week’s How2 Do Pensions quick guide for further information.