Trustees – Do you know which policies and procedures you are required to have in place as a matter of law? Have you thought about other policies that you could put in place as a matter of good practice from a governance perspective, which in turn might reduce the risk of a breach of trust claim?
Find out more in our latest “How2 Do Pensions” quick guide, available for downloading now.
Don’t forget about our earlier guides, which can still be downloaded:
- Employer auto-enrolment duties
- How to move to electronic member communications
- Same sex marriage and civil partnerships
- How to run a trustee meeting
- Insurance Act 2015 – What trustees need to know
- DC Asset Security
- How to exercise a discretion
- Pension trustee liability insurance
- How to deal with an IDRP complaint
- Member nominated trustees and member nominated directors
- TUPE and Pensions
Next week: Would you know how and when to report a breach of the law? Look out for next week’s How2 Do Pensions quick guide for further information.