Employers – do you know what level of pension contributions you must offer new employees following a business transfer? Do you know whether you have to automatically enrol all transferring employees into a pension plan?
Find out more in our latest “How2 Do Pensions” quick guide, available for downloading now.
Don’t forget about our earlier guides, which can still be downloaded:
- Employer auto-enrolment duties
- How to move to electronic member communications
- Same sex marriage and civil partnerships
- How to run a trustee meeting
- Insurance Act 2015 – What trustees need to know
- DC Asset Security
- How to exercise a discretion
- Pension trustee liability insurance
- How to deal with an IDRP complaint
- Member nominated trustees and member nominated directors
Next week: Do you know what policies and procedures pension trustees are required to have in place? Look out for next week’s How2 Do Pensions quick guide for further information.