Employers – if the trustees of your pension plan switch from RPI to CPI, do you need to consult with members?
Find out more in our latest “How2 Do Pensions” quick guide, available for downloading now.
Don’t forget about our earlier guides, which can still be downloaded:
- Employer auto-enrolment duties
- How to move to electronic member communications
- Same sex marriage and civil partnerships
- How to run a trustee meeting
- Insurance Act 2015 – What trustees need to know
- DC Asset Security
- How to exercise a discretion
- Pension trustee liability insurance
- How to deal with an IDRP complaint
- Member nominated trustees and member nominated directors
- TUPE and pensions
- Trustee policies and procedures
- Reporting breaches of the law
Next week: We have a double edition to round off the year. We will be looking at (1) the practicalities of executing a deed and (2) what trustees must do in order to comply with their new record-keeping duties under money laundering legislation. Look out for next week’s How2 Do Pensions quick guides for further information.