The end of the year is fast approaching so, before the season’s festivities get fully underway, we welcome you to this final issue of our How2 Do Pensions quick guides. In this first issue of our double edition, we explore the practicalities of executing a deed, including how not to execute a deed!
Do you know whether pension trustees need to comply with record-keeping duties under the anti-money laundering regime? Find out in the second issue of today’s double edition.
- Employer auto-enrolment duties
- How to move to electronic member communications
- Same sex marriage and civil partnerships
- How to run a trustee meeting
- Insurance Act 2015 – What trustees need to know
- DC Asset Security
- How to exercise a discretion
- Pension trustee liability insurance
- How to deal with an IDRP complaint
- Member nominated trustees and member nominated directors
- TUPE and pensions
- Trustee policies and procedures
- Reporting breaches of the law
- Employee consultation before making changes to a plan