View Author December 2017
Welcome to Legal newsBITE: Food and Drink Quarterly.
This is the fifth edition of our briefing, put together by our UK food and drink team. Articles this quarter include:
- Cybercrime: Revised Guide to Protecting and Defending Food From Deliberate Attack (PAS 96:2017) and Draft Issue 8 of BRC Standard for Food Safety
- US: Food and Beverage Sugar Levels Remain a Target for the Plaintiffs’ Bar
- Minimum Unit Price for Alcohol in Scotland to Be Introduced May 2018 (and Wales to Follow?)
- Supply Chain Sustainability
- Report on Parliamentary Inquiry Into Standards in Poultry Processing: Potential Wider Ramifications for FBOs
- Mandatory Display of Food Hygiene Rating on the Cards for England?