In this video interview, Corporate partner Biswajit Chatterjee provides insight from our India Practice as part of our on-going Trade Talks initiative. Biswajit gives his view on how to make a long-term success of investing in India and provides his five tips for UK businesses.
Biswajit Chaterjee - Five Tips for UK Businesses Investing in India
Biswajit Chaterjee - Long-term Success of Investing in India
- View our interview with John Dickerman (CBI Head of Washington) and Frank Samolis (co-chair of our International Trade Practice) as he discusses the US/UK trade relationship.
- For more US/UK content, view our analysis of President Trump’s Full Year 2019 Budget proposal.
- View our interview with Guy Dru Drury MBE (CBI Chief Representative SE NE Asia), as he discusses the Sino-UK trade relationship.
- View our Sino-UK Trade Review for March 2018.
- View our interview with Sean McGuire (CBI Director for Europe), as he discusses the UK/EU trade relationship
- View our interviews with: