This publication from our International Trade Practice looks at the shifting regulatory framework for international trade and compliance on both sides of the Atlantic.
In this issue, we cover:
- OFAC Issues Ukraine-/Russia-related General License
- OFAC Publishes Advisory of North Korea Supply Chain
- OFAC Issues Venezuela General License 5
- BIS Terminates Denial Order from 15 April 2018
- BIS Solicits Public Comments on Section 232 Investigation Into Uranium Imports
- EU Extends Sectoral Sanctions against Russia
- EU Removes Restrictions on Certain Iraqi Entities
- EU Amends and Extends Its Sanctions to New Persons and Entities in Certain Third Countries
- EU Introduces Sanctions Framework in Response to the Situation in Maldives
- UK Government Launches Consultation on National Security White Paper
- OFSI Updates Financial Sanctions
We encourage you to visit our blog The Trade Practitioner, where you will find further updates on export controls, sanctions and other international trade topics. In addition, organisations engaged in the trade of items specially designed for military or space applications are encouraged to download our complimentary ITAR Practitioner’s Handbook covering the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the US Department of Commerce “600 Series”.
Please contact a member of our Export Controls and Sanctions team with any questions, or email InternationalTradeCompliance@squirepb.com for assistance.