View Authors September 2018
Welcome to Legal newsBITE: Food and Drink Quarterly.
Articles this quarter include:
- Consultation on Amendments to the Food Law Code of Practice (England) – Digital Registration and Food Hygiene Risk Assessment Changes Proposed
- CAP Code Review of HFSS Advertising
- Disclosure of Internal Investigation Documents: Court of Appeal Decision on Legal Professional Privilege
- Brexit Update: Technical Notes From Government on the Preparation for No Deal
- BRC Global Standards: Food Safety Issue 8
- Pesticides in Food: Recent US Glyphosate Award
- Food Standards Agency: Annual Report on UK Multi-Annual National Control Plan: Conclusions in Contrast to Food Safety Survey?
- Protected Geographical Indications: Interpretation of Article 16 (a) to (c) of the Regulation (EC) No. 110/2008 (“EU Spirit Drinks Regulation”) Concerning Whisky Produced in Germany and Marketed Under the Designation “Glen Buchenbach” – ECJ Judgment of 7 June 2018, Case C-44/17, Scotch Whisky Association v. Michael Klotz
- Firm to Host FDF North West Regional Dinner
If you have any comments or suggestions on Legal newsBITE or would like to get in touch, please contact us.