View Author October 2018
In this edition, we report on:
- Consultation Launched on Minimum Unit Pricing for Alcohol in Wales.
- Christmas and New Year – Licensing Preparations and Drinkaware Campaign.
- Blackpool Off-Licence Saturation Policy – Representations From Public Health.
- Consultation on Ban of Plastic Straws and Stirrers.
- Licence Reviews for Immigration Offences – Bexhill Restaurant Loses Appeal and Cheltenham Reviews Shop’s Licence.
- Local Government Information Unit (LGiU) and Portman Group Have Published Report Into Local Towns’ and Cities’ Approach to Managing Evening and Late Night Economy.
- A Reminder of the Importance of Good Relationships With Neighbours in Relation to Noise.
If you have any queries about any of the highlights in this month’s review, or if you need any advice on your licensing requirements, applications or procedures, please contact us.