The Insurance Act 2015 came into force in August 2016 and introduced a new duty of fair presentation of risk. Do you know what this means in a pensions context? This week’s #How2DoPensions quick guide looks at this question and more.
If you missed any of our previous #How2DoPensions quick guides, they are available to download:
- Trustee Protection
- Excepted Group Life Assurance Arrangements
- Bulk Transfers Without Consent of Pure DC Benefits
- Employer Debt
- Member Nominated Trustees
- How to Run a Trustee Meeting
- How to Move to Electronic Communications
- Anti-money Laundering
- Trustee Liability Insurance
Next week, we will publish our updated #How2DoPensions quick guide on reporting breaches of the law. Come back to our Insights page each week or look out for the guides on LinkedIn (Squire Patton Boggs) and Twitter (@SPB_Global).