Trustees: Do you know when a minor breach of the law could become a material breach that you must report to The Pensions Regulator? This week’s #How2DoPensions quick guide considers when trustees should report a breach of the law.
If you missed any of our previous #How2DoPensions quick guides, they are available to download:
- Trustee Protection
- Excepted Group Life Assurance Arrangements
- Bulk Transfers Without Consent of Pure DC Benefits
- Employer Debt
- Member Nominated Trustees
- How to Run a Trustee Meeting
- How to Move to Electronic Communications
- Anti-money Laundering
- Trustee Liability Insurance
- Insurance Act 2015
Next week, we will publish our new #How2DoPensions quick guide on corporate transactions. Come back to our Insights page each week or look out for the guides on LinkedIn (Squire Patton Boggs) and Twitter (@SPB_Global).