Trustees: Do you know what information you should provide to pension scheme members as part of your scheme’s internal dispute resolution process? Find out in this week’s #How2DoPensions quick guide.
If you missed any of our previous #How2DoPensions quick guides, they are available to download:
- Trustee Protection
- Excepted Group Life Assurance Arrangements
- Bulk Transfers Without Consent of Pure DC Benefits
- Employer Debt
- Member Nominated Trustees
- How to Run a Trustee Meeting
- How to Move to Electronic Communications
- Anti- money Laundering
- Trustee Liability Insurance
- Insurance Act 2015
- Reporting Breaches of the Law
- Corporate Transactions
Next week, we will publish our updated #How2DoPensions quick guide on how to exercise a discretion. Come back to our Insights page each week or look out for the guides on LinkedIn (Squire Patton Boggs) and Twitter (@SPB_Global).