Trustees: Do you know the legal requirements for exercising a discretion? Find out in this week’s #How2DoPensions quick guide.
If you missed any of our previous #How2DoPensions quick guides, they are available to download:
- Trustee Protection
- Excepted Group Life Assurance Arrangements
- Bulk Transfers Without Consent of Pure DC Benefits
- Employer Debt
- Member Nominated Trustees
- How to Run a Trustee Meeting
- How to Move to Electronic Communications
- Anti-money Laundering
- Trustee Liability Insurance
- Insurance Act 2015
- Reporting Breaches of the Law
- Corporate Transactions
- How to Deal with an IDRP Complaint
Our next #How2DoPensions quick guide will be published on 8 January 2019 and will be on how to undertake pensions consultation. Come back to our Insights page each week or look out for the guides on LinkedIn (Squire Patton Boggs) and Twitter (@SPB_Global).