Our Triage Health Law blog aims to foster an insightful discussion about the rapidly evolving healthcare industry. Triage Health Law follows a wide range of legal and policy issues that impact the healthcare sector, including the challenges and opportunities related to recent government action, privacy and cybersecurity concerns, litigation trends and developments, as well as other regulatory issues.
Five of the most popular posts for the months of October through December 2018 are listed below.
- Unauthorized TV Cameras in Hospitals Yield Costly HIPAA Penalties of $999,000
- Supreme Court To Decide If HHS May Skip Notice And Comment Requirements For Certain Payment Rules
- Digital Health Update: Recent FDA Cyber Initiatives
- Cracks in the Façade—Supreme Court to Reconsider “Auer Deference” Rule and Possibly Shrink Agency Leeway In Interpreting Regulations
- Congress’ Extensive Opioid Legislation Becomes Law
If this type of information is valuable to you, simply subscribe to our blog with your email address, as noted on the homepage, to stay current on trending issues and other developments impacting your business and the industry.